Modern Farmhouse Kitchen $50,000-$70,000
This returning client wanted a complete overhaul on their kitchen, bringing it from a traditional feel to a more modern farmhouse look. After having us remodel his garage space into a functional family room space, he decided to have us back out to update his kitchen. There was an existing exposed brick wall, which we kept exposed and incorporated into the design to complete the farmhouse look.
To accomplish the project, we removed all of the existing cabinets, countertop, flooring and appliances, leaving the kitchen bare and ready for the new layout. We then installed beautiful Merillat Classics Glen Arbor Maple Chiffon cabinets and remarkable level #1 granite countertops. We integrated an elegant backsplash to bring in a more modern aesthetic and utilized stainless steel appliances and an appliance style range hood to give this farmhouse kitchen a more refined feel. These additions, along with the wall paint, a new barn door style door to the laundry room, and a perfectly placed storage bench to sit and kick off your shoes, completed the project and brought this family the modern farmhouse feel they had dreamed of.
- Brighter space
- More storage
- Easily accessible cabinets with roll outs
- Modern look with a farmhouse feel
- Updated appliances
Price Range: $50,000 – $70,000
This project had 3 change orders.
- Change Order 1: The homeowner decided to have us paint the laundry room and trim as well as having us remove a gas light that was in the front yard and cap off the gas line.
- Change Order 2: We had to reroute a kitchen vent pipe that was discovered during demo.
- Change Order 3: Per the homeowners request, we replaced some window sills with Corian and upgraded the breaker box.