Bath, Laundry, Mud Room Update $50,000-$90,000
This project consisted of a complete remodel of a bathroom, mud room, and laundry room. The existing space was covered in wood paneling and was in need of a face lift. It also didn’t provide the storage and flow the homeowner needed. The project scope consisted of:
- A completely updated bathroom from floor to ceiling.
- A completely new laundry room and closet in the mud room.
- All new cabinets and counter tops in the mud room.
- All new flooring throughout the remodeled area.
- New HVAC supply runs.
- New windows in the mud room.
- More storage space
- A separate room for laundry where they could shut the door
- A large shower instead of a tub
- More counter top space
Price Range: $50,000 – $90,000
This project had three change orders. Two of them were for upgrades: the homeowners added a second shower head (great idea!), grab bars, and upgraded the cabinet handles to those large, beautiful handles you see in the pictures. The other change order was to add insulation in the exterior walls that we found was missing once we started removing the interior paneling.